Faculty, if you are working with international partners and you have an interest in developing an MOU with your partner institution, the USU process is as follows:
- Contact the Vice Provost of Global Engagement to express your interest and ensure that there is not already an existing MOU with your partner organization.
- Download the General MOU template and modify as needed. Verify with your partner institution that the format is mutually acceptable.
- Return the template to the Office of Global Engagement for USU's legal council approval and USU President's signature of two copies.
- Forward both copies to partner institution for signatures.
- Following signature, they should return one copy to the Office of Global Engagement at USU.
If the MOU is for student exchange, please contact the Office of Study Abroad for consultation and suggestions on MOU terms.
If the MOU is for specific research or education purposes, please contact the Office of Global engagement for suggested formats depending on needs.