Thank you for your interest in being a part of the International Recruitment Team. The main purpose of the team is to increase Utah State University's visibility to prospective students overseas universities/schools through hearing about USU students' experiences. After completing all the requirements of the program, you will receive a stipend to help cover your travel expenses and a certificate for your service. Stipends vary by location, but the average stipend is $300.
- Be currently enrolled, be a degree-seeking international student
- Have attended USU for at least two semesters
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or graduate GPA of 3.5
- Two letters or recommendation from faculty or staff
- Have excellent communication skills
- Agree to serve on the International Recruitment Team for one semester
- Prepare a Recruitment Timeline outlining your plan for work in your country. Click here to print a timeline template.
- Attend and participate in the International Student Orientation sessions at the beginning of the semester
- Answer queries from prospective international students
Courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Applications are due March 1st but can be submitted earlier if you wish. Late applications will not be accepted. Once the review process has begun, applicants will be asked to make an appointment with a Global Engagement advisor to discuss their recruitment plans in greater detail.