Welcome to USU Study Abroad
USU Study Abroad offers a wide range of affordable opportunities to study all over the world! Through exchange partner institutions, or through membership in the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), students can study at more than 125 institutions in over 40 countries throughout the globe. Students earn credit toward their degree at USU while participating on one of these study abroad programs. In many countries, even when the native language is not English, students can study in English or build second language skills. Full immersion opportunities are also available. And it's affordable! Exchange program costs are based on USU tuition and fees. Some competitive locations, affiliate provider, or short/term summer program prices will vary based on direct program costs. See a of all of our partner programs. Financial aid and scholarships apply nearly 100% of the time. See our scholarship sheet for more information regarding additional scholarships for study abroad. Financial information is available in the outgoing student section of the site. Interested in a short-term study period? Consider spring break options or summer programs which run 3-8 weeks. Study with a USU faculty leader-learn Arabic, Chinese, French, German or Spanish. Take art classes, business, design or humanities-you name it! New programs coming every year. We invite you to learn more about the wonderful world of learning and adventure through study abroad. Your world awaits.....
Announcements and Coming Events
- Study Abroad Fair: September 17, 2014 in the TSC Sunburst/International Lounge from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Summer 2015 Program Leaders will be available to discuss the itinerary, classes, and any general questions.
- Summer 2015 Faculty-led Programs Most Deadlines Feb 2nd
- September 1st: ISEP Applications for Spring 2015 due. Apply Now
- October 1st: Applications for Spring 2015 - USU Partner Institutions due Apply Now
- Boren Scholarship USU Deadline: coming up in Spring 2015 (all materials need to be submitted by this date) see website www.borenawards.org for additional information