Welcome to USU Study Abroad
USU Study Abroad offers a wide range of affordable opportunities to study all over the world! Through exchange partner institutions, or through membership in the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), students can study at more than 125 institutions in over 40 countries throughout the globe. Students earn credit toward their degree at USU while participating on one of these study abroad programs. In many countries, even when the native language is not English, students can study in English or build second language skills. Full immersion opportunities are also available. And it's affordable! Exchange program costs are based on USU tuition and fees. Some competitive locations, affiliate provider, or short/term summer program prices will vary based on direct program costs. See a of all of our partner programs. Financial aid and scholarships apply nearly 100% of the time. See our scholarship sheet for more information regarding additional scholarships for study abroad. Financial information is available in the outgoing student section of the site. Interested in a short-term study period? Consider spring break options or summer programs which run 3-8 weeks. Study with a USU faculty leader-learn Arabic, Chinese, French, German or Spanish. Take art classes, business, design or humanities-you name it! New programs coming every year. We invite you to learn more about the wonderful world of learning and adventure through study abroad. Your world awaits.....
Announcements and Coming Events
- Information Session: Humanities Summer 2013 Study Abroad on February 14, 2013 in FAV 236 at 5 p.m. They will be discussing the itinerary, classes, and any general questions.
- Summer 2013 Faculty-led Programs Most Deadlines Extended until Feb 19th - Apply Now
- Feb 1st: ISEP Applications for Fall/Academic Year 2013-14 due. Apply Now
- March 1st: Applications for Fall/Academic Year 2013-14 - USU Partner Institutions due Apply Now
- March 5th: GILMAN SCHOLARSHIP application due for Summer 2013, Fall and AY 13-14 http://www.iie.org/en/Programs
- April 1st: Phi Kappa Phi SCHOLARSHIP application due. See Scholarships for more information