To start an application, follow this link: Apply Now.
For USU Partner Institutions, the deadline for applications is October 1 for Spring semester and March 1 for Fall semester unless otherwise noted. Early applications will not be reviewed until the appropriate application deadline.
Students should be aware that a non-refundable application fee is due with their application. All application fees are non-refundable. Applications will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed until the application fee is paid.
- USU Students: $150
- Non-USU Students: $150
Paying the application fee:
Print out the application fee payment form, and take to the Registrar's Office on the 2nd floor of the TSC. Once paid, please either scan and email a copy of the proof of payment to email@example.com or bring it to Study Abroad, room 118 in the Military Science building.
- 3.0 GPA
- Must have completed 1-year of university-level study
- Language requirements may apply. Please check with the Office of Study Abroad if you have questions
Students applying to any USU-sponsored program should be prepared to submit the following information as part of the online application:
- Names, phone numbers and email address for emergency contacts
- Names and email addresses for references
- A one-page personal statement. (minimum of 250 words)
- Health information (kept confidential)
- Agreement and acceptance of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Read and sign USU Waiver of Liability (Print the Waiver of Liability, complete, sign, and attach to application)
- An official copy of your USU transcripts. (Must be submitted to study abroad in hard copy. Transcripts can be obtained at the Registrars Office on the 2nd floor of the TSC)
- Fill out the on-line application: Semester Application