International students who attend a Utah State University international partner institution and wish to study at USU as non-degree seeking students on the exchange program, apply using the online exchange student application. All other international student admission inquiries, please visit the Office of International Scholars and Students website, for more information about the international admission process.
The application process:
2. Print and complete all pages of the DS2019 request packet (click link to download forms):
3. Upload the following to the application:
· Completed DS 2019 request packet
· Original financial support documents
· Passport copy
· Official transcripts in English
· Proof of English language proficiency. NOTE: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted
· NOTE: Students without an official language proficiency score will take the USU English test on arrival ($50)
It is not necessary to send hard copy documents by mail for preparation of the DS-2019, but take the original financial documentation with you to your visa appointment in your home country and bring it with you to enter the US.
Note: The original DS-2019 document will be mailed to your home institution coordinator after it is prepared
Online Application Deadlines
Fall or Academic Year placement: March 15th
Spring semester placement: October 15th