How to Begin
- Research program options from this website. Do you want to study for a semester, academic year, short-term or summer program?
- Do you want to study in English, study in another language?
- Complete the Study Abroad New Student Interest Form.
- Meet with a study abroad advisor to identify options that meet your interests. Advising appointments can be scheduled in person at Study Abroad, Military Science Room 118; by phone: +1.435.797.0601; or email: email@example.com.
- Schedule a meeting with your USU academic advisor to discuss your graduation plan and study abroad courses that could meet major/minor/elective credit. A list of courses/descriptions from a study abroad institution will help in planning.