Schedule an Advising Appointment
Please note, advising appointments are for students who are currently admitted to USU. If you are an international student, not yet admitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (435) 797-7349. If you have applied, and paid the application fee, please contact email@example.com.
Abby Butikofer on a study abroad trip in Europe.
Do you want to study abroad?
For general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lauren Ambuehl, Peer Advisor
- Initial study abroad and exchange advising
- Armenia exchange advising
- Peer Advisor office hours to resume on Monday, January 11, 2021:
Mondays 10 am to 12 pm
Fridays 10 am to 12 pm
- Visit our Zoom meeting room during the peer advisor office hours to drop in for an advising session.
- Incoming exchange student advising
- Outgoing exchange student advising
- Faculty-led, direct and independent program advising
- Japan exchange advising
Gunbharpur Gill, Kanak Tenguria, and other USU international students enjoying a picnic.
Are you an International Student, Scholar, or Visitor (F or J visa)?
For general questions, email email@example.com.
Sarah Rasmussen, Peer Advisor
- General inquiries, information
Schedule your appointment with an immigration advisor. Be sure to submit the corresponding request in the ISSS Portal at least 48 hours before your appointment.
- F-1 Students whose last name begins with A, B, M – Y
- F-1 & J-1 Sponsored students on a financial guarantee
- USU Eastern - Price campus international students
- F-1 Students whose last name begins with C – L, Z
- J-1 Students
- J-1 Scholars
- New F-1 Graduate students