All international students enrolling at USU under a letter of financial guarantee from a sponsoring party other than family/personal funds is considered to be a sponsored student and will be assessed a sponsored student fee of $200/semester.
This fee provides sponsors with the following services:
- Central communication unit at Utah State University
- Implement sponsor application processes, waiver for application and visa document fees
- Institutional communication to student on behalf of sponsor
- Facilitate program agreements, payments, administration of funds
- Student progress reports to sponsor
- Coordinate site visits for sponsor
Shelly Ortiz serves as the International Programs Director and maintains relations with sponsors. Shelly can be reached at email@example.com or (435) 797-1647. General inquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.