Kim Nam Kyun International Student Scholarship
Eligible candidates must be a full time undergraduate or graduate international Korean student in good academic standing, in legal status, and able to demonstrate financial need. Preference given to a candidate who is actively assisting other Korean students at Utah State University. Exchange and Intensive English Language Institute (IELI) students are not eligible. Recipients shall be chosen by the scholarship selection committee of the Office of Global Engagement, and may receive up to $1,000 per semester depending upon available earning from the endowment.
- Full-time international student
- Korean national
- Good academic standing
- Attending USU Logan campus
- Demonstrates financial need
- Application opens January 1
- To apply, register at https://usu.awardspring.com/Account/Register, then sign in at https://usu.awardspring.com/SignIn and complete your application.
- Application deadline April 1
- Scholarship amount up to $2,000.00 per year