Skip to main content

International Student Forms

You can access forms related to your program through the USU International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Portal. You will login using your A Number and your strong password to access this portal. If you need to reset your password or do not know your password, you can manage your account here.

Remember to keep your personal and academic information updated in Banner. Changes in Banner will update your information in the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

Forms Available on the ISSS Portal

  • Immigration Check-in
  • Student Forms
    • Change of Education Level
    • Change of Financial Support
    • Dependent Request
    • I-20 Reprint Request
    • Immigration Leave of Absence/ Departure
    • Program Extension
    • Transfer Out
    • Reduced Course Load
  • Employment Forms
    • Academic Training (J-1 visa)
    • Cap Gap Extension Request (F-1 visa)
    • Curricular Practical Training (F-1 visa)
    • Off-Campus Employment – Severe Economic Hardship (F-1 visa)
    • On-Campus Employment (J-1 visa)
    • Optional Practical Training (F-1 visa)
      • Report/ Update OPT Employment
    • STEM OPT Extension (F-1 visa)
      • Report STEM OPT Participation

Other Resources

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Forms

Please call us at 435-797-1124 if you have questions, or to make an appointment with an immigration advisor.