International Student Forms
You can access forms related to your program through the USU International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) Portal. You will login using your A-Number and your strong password to access this portal. If you need to reset your password or do not know your password, you can manage your account here.
Remember to keep your personal and academic information updated in Banner. Changes in Banner will update your information in the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
Forms Available on the ISSS Portal
To access these forms you will need to log into the ISSS Portal.
- Immigration Check-in
- Student Forms
- Change of Education Level
- Change of Financial Support (F-1) (J-1)
- Dependent Request (F-1) (J-1)
- I-20 Reprint Request (F-1)
- Immigration Leave of Absence/ Departure
- Program Extension (F-1) (J-1)
- Transfer Out (F-1) (J-1)
- Reduced Course Load
- Employment Forms
- Academic Training (J-1)
- Cap Gap Extension Request (F-1)
- Curricular Practical Training (F-1)
- Off-Campus Employment – Severe Economic Hardship (F-1)
- On-Campus Employment (J-1)
- Optional Practical Training (F-1)
- STEM OPT Extension (F-1)
Utah Driver License Division
Study in the States
Explanation of the 212(e), Two-Year Home Residence Requirement
J-2 Work Permission
Visiting Scholars USU Access Form
Record Release FormI-901 SEVIS Fee
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Forms
Please call us at 435-797-1124 if you have questions, or to make an appointment with an immigration advisor.